Friday, August 30, 2013

About Me Blog

Alright readers out there, time for a small introduction. First things first, my name is Bella. I am obsessed with anything California: food, clothes, music, photography, and pretty much everything else. I am passionate about fashion, photogaraphy, art, and poetry. I have been a vegetarian for ten plus years, and am always trying to be as eco, health, and animalrights concious as I can. I love to travel and wander the streets of cities I get the opportunity to visit. The all time favorite place I've been to would have to be Paris. Even though it's completely cliche, all of the buildings and streets lit up at night made me fall in love with the city and transported me to a new world. Speaking of being transported, music is a huge outlet for me. my favorite band is the grateful dead. To put all of the above simply, I am a pretty laid back, confident, and passionate person. I look forward to improving my writing skills this year in English, as well as form new opinions and really learn how to peel back the layers of literature in order to witness great intellectual and eye opening concepts.

No comments:

Post a Comment